£60k – £70k – London
This is a role for a real techie who loves working on and playing with new, cutting edge technologies whilst ultimately, having a broad knowledge of languages and practices, but more importantly, a solid grounding in the principals they’re built upon.
- Very strong Angular.js
- Node.js (MEAN Stack)
- HTML 5, CSS 3, Responsive Design.
- Linux operating systems experience.
- Experience of working on customer facing web applications.
- Experience of TDD (Test Driven Development) and OO (Object Oriented) Principals.
- Agile Development experience (Scrum/Kanban).
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder communication skills.
- A strong interest and passion for software product development and high quality code is essential for this role.
£35k – £45k – London
The leaders in Online gaming and Sport Betting are looking for a Full-stack Web Developer to join their team and make an impact in an exciting high energy environment! Sponsoring major sporting events and your favourite teams is just a small part of their vibrant culture. With a global reach, your work will be viewed by millions!
- CSS pre-processor experience (SASS, LESS).
- Working knowledge and experience with Angular.JS
- You’ll need to be a keen collaborative developer ready to pick up new technologies.
- Umbraco or C# knowledge and experience.
- Experience using Angular or other JS frameworks (React, Meteor etc.).
- Experience in any of the following (Git, Grunt, Gulp, Bower).
- Agile/SCRUM experience.
Infrastructure Security Manager
£65k – £75k – London
A leading online gaming technology business is now looking for an Infrastructure Security Manager to work from their headquarters in London and is paying up to £75,000 per annum plus a bonus and great benefits. The successful Infrastructure Security Manager will have a strong infrastructure background recently working with a security focus.
- Extensive experience leading teams of security professionals in demanding, 24×7 environments.
- CISSP or other certification (MCSE, CCNA, CCSA, CEH, CISM).
- Technical knowledge and experience of vulnerabilities, threats, attack methods, and infection vectors.
- Experience within computer networking fundamentals & security control, firewalls, routing and the various threats.
- Strong understanding of DLP/IDS/IPS technologies etc.
- Knowledge around application security (web based).
- Intrusion detection / data leakage prevention systems expertise.
- Policy creation with technical approaches to security issues with a thorough understanding of security implications.
- Understanding of Azure Cloud Security
Campaign and Analytics Analyst
£40k – £50k – Brighton
A leading financial services company based in Brighton and Hove are looking for a skilled Data Analyst to join them in a brand new exciting role where you will be helping shape and drive their digital development.
- Configuration: Working closely with the Group Analytics team to develop & implement a best practice MI, campaign and analytics framework.
- Reporting: Define and build automated performance dashboards appropriate to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Data Consolidation: Analyse data & deliver insights from a wide range of sources including digital analytics data (Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics), voice of the customer data, CRM, commercial performance data, etc.
- Insight: Work cross functionally across the business to deliver insights & make recommendations for the optimisation of their digital marketing activity and onsite behaviors / conversion.
- Hypothesis: Proactively form hypothesis to act as the catalyst for test & learn experiments from insights and recommendations.
£25k – £35k – London
If you are a PPC Specialist / executive, we have a great opportunity to join a very successful organization based in South West London.
To be successful you will have:
- Proactive and hands-on
- Will be managing all paid search for various departments within the organization
- Team player : working closely with the digital and offline marketing teams, conversion and commercial teams to help deliver challenging but attainable company and channel specific targets
- You will be working on large accounts across multiple search engines, supported by substantial budgets
- Make sure that the budget is spent wisely using best practices in optimisation, prioritising products and working alongside other marketing teams to deliver aligned and supportive messaging
- Providing clear reporting and marketing insight will be key in developing relationships within the wider business, with effective communication essential.
Head of CRM
£50k – £60k – Lisbon
You will be working in a great work environment with enthusiasts and professionals from the games industry. We like to maintain a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, and our offices comes with games consoles, fridge with leisure areas, complimentary drinks for all staff, fresh fruit delivered weekly, regular team building and social events, and even free optional yoga once a week!
- Create and manage marketing/promotional activities for the company’s main titles
- Manage a team of CRM Project Managers
- Use data-driven insights to enhance performance through targeting and segmentation
- Improve monetisation
- Experiment, test and analyse multiple campaigns across multiple channels (in-app, PN, email, app-to-user, Facebook)
- Create CRM lifecycle communications across a number of channels for on-boarding, churn prevention and reactivation
£225 per day Contract – London
My client, a well backed and fast growing health and beauty ecommerce start up, are looking to bring in an experienced Email Designer to join their team on an initial 3 month contract.
The right candidate will have experience designing HTML emails for luxury eCommerce clients to a high volume with a solid understanding of User Experience and a real passion for email design. This is an immediate requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP!
Senior Product Designer
£55k – £60k – London
This unique brand is built by breaking into markets to offer a fresh, innovative way of doing things and has been their vision since the 1970’s. Joining a new start-up within the business which launched in 2015 offers members rewards, access to great deals and offers and experiences which money can’t buy, they are now looking for someone with 3-5 professional years of mobile UI & UX Design experience to join them.
- Fun, hardworking, innovative and passionate about customer experience
- 3-5 years of product design experience, ideally in a software as a consumer and service business with responsibilities leading projects and UI designers around you
- Experience of Lean UX and working closely with Agile development teams
- Considerable experience designing native mobile applications across iOS and Android, as well as mobile web and desktop
- Strong understanding of interaction design, UX & UI principles, information architecture, processes and best practices
Senior Front End Engineer
£50k – £62k – London
- A mid-senior developer with strong commercial experience.
- Experienced with React or willing to work with it.
- Experienced working in agile environments.
Commercial Partnerships Manager
£45k – London
Would you love to work for one of the most exciting brands in the world? They have a reputation for entrepreneurialism, game changing experiences and a unique culture across its diverse range of businesses who operate in a variety of sectors globally. Managing the commercial strategy across the London to Scotland region, this role involves 30% travel working closely with the marketing and sales team. Because of this, they have several offices across this region which is your chosen base.
- Develop an annual Regional Marketing and Commercial plan
- Source new partnership opportunities optimised for revenue, negotiate, business case and
contract with the support of the Commercial Procurement support
- Partnerships and promotions and events to drive massive volume and revenue growth and
- Across multi-channel online and offline channels, working with channel owners
- And much more….
Senior Data Engineer
£65k – £70k – London
A Senior Data Engineer is being sought by a leading, global provider of information, analytics and data. They are now looking for someone who is passionate about data and developing great data platforms.
- You will need extensive experience and proven skills working in a development and data engineering type role.
- Extensive hands-on experience using SQL technologies as well as, very strong programming skills (Python, C++, Java).
- Working knowledge of the AWS cloud stack will be very useful.
- Proven experience working with reporting tools like Tableau or Qlikview.
- Working knowledge with messaging and streaming platforms (Kafka//JMS/etc.).
- Experience with working in various development environments (Agile, Waterfall, etc.)
Lead .NET Developer
£60k – £70k – London
The leaders in Online gaming and Sport Betting are looking for a Lead C#.NET Developer (C#, WPF, SQL) to join a highly specialised in-house SCRUM development department, based in London and be responsible for the delivery of high quality systems throughout the development life cycle. You’ll need:
- Strong leadership skills
- C# .NET 3.5 or 4.0
- Web API or WCF
- Architectural knowledge and experience (e.g. SOA, Micro-services, scaling, distributed caching)
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent
- Agile / Scrum
- TDD – Test drive development experience
Marketing Project Manager
£250 per day – Contract – London
Our client a global leading eCommerce company based in Richmond in South West London who are currently looking for a Marketing Project Manager.
This individual will overlook the process of marketing innovation programs mangement: from identifying the business problem, researching, analysing, strategising to scope the solution, aligning with stakeholders, executing the program, setting it for scalling and handing over the ready solution to the problem owner.
Looking for strong project management skills and marketing experience and ideally comes from an eCommerce, retail background.
Front End Developer
£45k – £55k – London
For nearly a decade our client has designed and built award-winning smart, efficient and secure body worn video systems that are used by police, prisons, local government and private security.They are looking for a Front End Developer to join their team in SW London. It’s an amazing location – they are based on a floating office on a picturesque stretch of the river Thames. You’ll need:
- ASP.NET MVC/ C# development
- CSS3 & Bootstrap
- SQL Server 2012
- Visual Studio
- Strongly Familiar and experienced with Web API based development
Windows DevOps Engineer
£65k – £75k – London
A Windows DevOps Engineer, is being sought by is one of the leaders in the online gaming and sport betting world, based in London. They’re looking for an enthusiastic and talented Windows DevOps Engineer to help support, maintain, optimise and automate (PowerShell) the infrastructure of their technology centric web based company.
- Extensive PowerShell automation skills needed.
- A mix of other automation toll like; Chef, Puppet, Ansible Octopus Deploy and any other contenders would be ideal (Automate Everything mentality).
- Windows environment experience is important here and Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012 and Server 2016 administration will feature within the role.
- Proven experience in the Information Technology industry using Microsoft and / Linux Technologies
- A background within software development or QA / testing.
Senior SEO Acount Manager
£32k – £40k – West Sussex
Based in West Sussex a short drive from Brighton, this friendly team are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their SEO Agency. Working with an existing client list of up to 30 client accounts, you’ll need:
- 2 years minimum digital account management experience within a digital marketing agency and the ability to demonstrate a track record of strategic thinking, working in partnership with a number of clients simultaneously
- Excellent organisational and project management skills advantageous
- Excellent written English language and verbal communication skills (on the phone as well as email)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
£65k – £75k – Epsom
An Information Architect is currently being sought by a leading, global provider of information, analytics and data. They are now looking for someone who is passionate about data and developing great data platforms.
- You will need proven work experience in conceptual and logical data modeling.
- Proven hands-on technical knowledge such as SQL, XML, REST APIs and shell scripting expected
- Proven working experience of hands-on management of activities such as onboarding of new data sets, correction of existing data issues and linking of disparate data sets
- Extensive use of major modelling notations such as IDEF1X, UML, BPMN
Senior Technical Architect
£90k – £100k – London
A leading, global – online gaming company are currently in search of a Senior Technical Architect to work across a number of teams within the business that, are going through an exciting period of transformation. Working within a very strong Agile environment they are enhancing their continuous delivery processes with a highly-automated pipeline and looking for someone to provide a very strong interaction with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Great proven working knowledge and experience with Java Development technologies
- Experience with containers at scale, ideally using Kubenettes or any similar, deploying, maintaining, and scaling systems.
- These guys deal with extremely high volume events and experience with similar, using tools like Kafka would be required.
Digital Insight Analyst
£45k £50k – Central London
A leading London travel company are now looking for a bright, data-savvy Digital Insight Analyst who is Passionate about interpreting data and who’ll be an expert in analysing end-to-end customer journeys and be able to provide actionable insights to help set-up dashboards and suggest business change.
- Skilled and experienced in reporting, analysing, tagging and providing insight.
- Be Highly analytical and have proven ability to translate data and produce actionable insights.
- Must be a self-starter, energetic, comfortable in a fast-paced, high transactional, complex working environments
- Incredibly customer focused and curious, obsessed with deeply understanding customer behaviours
- Ability to influence and challenge, and to work constructively with colleagues from diverse disciplines
Linux Systems Administrator
£50k – £60k – London
A leading, global data services and analytics business are currently seeking an experienced Linux Systems Administrator to manage a large and dispersed environment. This Linux Systems Administrator role will require management of the end-to-end deployment of Linux systems – design, deployment, configuration management, monitoring and general support within the Infrastructure Team.
- VMware vSphere, ESX, Site Recovery Manager
- RHN Satellite, kickstart deployments, clustering
- SAN/NAS protocols and features, FC, iSCSI, CIFS, NFS, replication, snapshots
- Experience working in Oracle environments
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services
- Data Centre management, server racking, network patching
Software Development Manager
£70k – £80k – London
A global travel company & household name who are consistently ranked as one the of world’s best companies to work for and are looking to recruit a new Software Development Manager to oversee a diverse, multi-site team. The team is predominately made up of permanent resources who you will hire, appraise, coach and mentor but also contractors and some 3rd party vendors.
- You will be an experienced Dev Manager or Team Lead with a background in Java.
- Have experience working in a high-availability, business critical environment.
- You will have proven experience growing & maturing teams, providing coaching & mentoring.
- Be able to manage multi-site, mixed resource teams, including 3rd parties.
- Have experience working in Agile environments.
Can’t find the job to suit you? We have plenty of other roles available as well as contract and freelance opportunities. Simply upload your CV here and we’ll be in touch to discuss what you’re looking for.