An exciting brand and leader in the online travel space is looking for UI Designers to join their team in Düsseldorf! If you're looking for a role where you can make a real impact and are passionate about building user-centric products, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
You'll join a multi-disciplinary team in a dynamic environment, working together to drive the experience of digital projects used by millions of people around the world! This is a company that truly values its employees, offering a great deal of autonomy, training and career development, as well as relocation support!
What you'll be doing:
- Working in a cross-functional team to help drive UI and interaction design decisions, acting as the voice of the user
- Ensuring exceptional experience, usability and continuity across products
- Developing, evolving and growing the design system
- Sharing knowledge and ideas in the form of sketches, prototypes and wireframes across the wider team to demonstrate how to leverage the design system and create impactful interfaces
- Utilising user research and quantitative data to help inform decisions
What you're great at:
- 3-6 years' (ideally) experience in digital product design or relevant UI field
- Exceptional UI design skills and experience working with design systems in a product-focused environment, with a portfolio that demonstrates this!
- Expert level knowledge of Sketch and other relevant design tools
- Ability to design autonomously in a fast-paced, tech-driven and agile working environment
- Experience working with quantitative data, with the ability to validate your own work
- Ability to own processes end-to-end from strategy through to validation
- Some knowledge in the following: UI motion knowledge, CSS/HTML, UX (usability, prototyping, design process, etc.)
If you're passionate about solving complex challenges with simple and innovative designs that are all about the user, we want to hear from you! Apply with your CV
By responding to this job advertisement you authorise Hanover Recruitment to act on your behalf as a recruitment agency / employment business, and you are aware of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website hanrec.com