Learning and Development Partner
Fantastic opportunity for a Learning and Development Partner to join a leading tech company in Nottingham! You'll take take the lead on a range of learning projects for both internal and external audiences, working closely with key stakeholders.
This role focuses largely around digital learning solutions and you'll be designing learning material for one of the company's software products, so it's important that you have solid experience designing digital content. This could be a great fit for someone with a background in learning and development or instructional design, with exceptional stakeholder management and project management skills!
What you'll be doing:
- Leading the learning and development project workflow (scope, research, design, delivery, evaluation) for a range of digital learning initiatives, ensuring solutions align with agreed requirements
- Collaborating with marketing and product teams to design content
- Acting as Learning and Development subject matter expert, liaising with senior stakeholders to ensure learning and development needs support business strategy
- Managing stakeholder feedback, with successful resolution of any conflict
- Analysing and collecting learning feedback, identifying and recommending necessary changes
What you're great at:
- Professional learning and development certification, or equivalent
- Solid understanding and practical knowledge of learning and development principles and innovative digital learning methods
- Experience of learning and development design and related project management /delivery, ideally in the digital learning space
- Excellent influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Analytical and commercially aware mindset, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Experience in a global organisation (ideally in the financial services industry) is preferred
This company has a fantastic culture, offering fantastic career progression opportunities and a range of benefits and perks tailored to employees' unique needs.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply with your CV or get in touch for more information!
By responding to this job advertisement you authorise Hanover Recruitment to act on your behalf as a recruitment agency / employment business, and you are aware of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website hanrec.com