A global travel brand is looking for UX/UI Designers to join their team in Düsseldorf! You'll be part of a multi-disciplinary team working closely together to evolve and improve the experience of the company's core product, impacting millions of users worldwide!
This is a fantastic company to work for and exciting time to join, with great opportunities for career development in an environment that supports a healthy work/life balance! They also offer relocation support for those who need it too!
What you'll be doing:
- Solving complex interaction problems and defining the UX of new features from ideation through to designs ready for production
- Acting as the voice of the user and driving UX decisions as part of a cross-functional team, ensuring usability and continuity across the product
- Demonstrating ideas with sketches, prototypes, wireframes and UI designs and delivering on the day-to-day production of design solutions
- Utilising research and quantitative data to inform decision making
- Maintaining and challenging design systems
What you're great at:
- 3-6 years' in digital product design, with experience working in a product-focused and data-driven tech environment
- Solid UX knowledge and up-to-date UI skills, with a portfolio that demonstrates information architecture, user flows, wireframes, etc. for both web and native apps
- Experience owning end-to-end design processes and delivering the full project
- Ability to design autonomously in a responsive, fast-paced and agile working environment
- Expert level knowledge of Sketch, Invision and other relevant design tools
You'll be joining a highly collaborative, international and supportive team, in a role where you will have lots of autonomy to make an impact too! If you're keen to solve complex product challenges with innovative design, this could be an exciting challenge for you!
Please apply with your CV or get in touch to learn more!
By responding to this job advertisement you authorise Hanover Recruitment to act on your behalf as a recruitment agency / employment business, and you are aware of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website hanrec.com