Exciting opportunity for an experienced, user-centric UX Architect to join a global travel brand in Düsseldorf! You'll be joining an international, multi-disciplinary team, where you'll be crafting world-class experiences for the company's core product used by millions worldwide!
The right person for this role will be someone with experience across the end-to-end design process, along with exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills and experience coaching other team members. If you're looking for a highly impactful role in an environment where no two days are the same, this could be a great opportunity for you!
- Collating and utilising user insights to define strategies that impact interfaces and processes of the company's core product
- Creating digital concepts and supporting the development of innovative experiences that intersect customer needs with business objectives
- Facilitating creative workshops with cross-functional teams and identifying opportunities to improve or innovate existing experiences
- Using digital experiences deliverables like solution blueprints, information architecture, user journey maps, user flows, wireframes, etc. to demonstrate your ideas
- Collaborating across the wider design and development teams and communicating fundamental concepts of user-centered design to key stakeholders
- 6+ years' experience in UX design, with extensive experience of UX strategy and service design within a data-driven tech/product focused environment
- Experience with user research and core UX processes like journey and experience mapping, as well as relevant tools like Axure, Invision, etc.
- Experience working on a broad range of research and innovation-oriented projects
- Eagerness to mentor and elevate other creative people into UX design thinking
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
This company is committed to providing employees with an exceptional working environment that supports professional growth and a healthy work/life balance! It's a highly collaborative organisation, but you'll have the autonomy to make a real impact too, so if it sounds like a great fit we'd love to hear from you!
Please apply with your CV or get in touch to learn more!
By responding to this job advertisement you authorise Hanover Recruitment to act on your behalf as a recruitment agency / employment business, and you are aware of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website hanrec.com