PR and Communications Manager
A fast-growing legal tech company is looking for a German-speaking PR and Communications Manager to join their team in Berlin! This is an exciting time to join them as they continue to expand internationally, and in this role you'll have the opportunity to truly influence the development of the company with your projects!
As this role will focus on creating content specifically for the German market, it's essential that candidates have native level German language skills, as well as fluency in English.
What you'll be doing:
- Creating various written communication material such as press releases and blog posts, responsible for applying the company communication guidelines in every external channel across the German market
- Answering press inquiries and ensuring positive reporting on the company and related topics across all media channels both on and offline
- Developing creative communication strategies and implementing them to reach the right media channels and a broad audience of consumers, decision makers and opinion leaders
- Coordinating the work and performance of the PR agency and monitoring PR channels
- Working closely with the wider communications team to devise and develop new strategies, brainstorm ideas and design holistic communication campaigns
- Exceptional communicator both in German at native speaker level and English, additional language skills are a plus!
- 3-5 years' of professional experience within PR and Communications
- Knowledge within the areas of legal tech, e-commerce and consumer rights
- Solid knowledge of content marketing, with experience of international PR, social media and managing PR agencies
- Self-motivated team player
This is an opportunity to join a highly collaborative, international team with an open culture and super flexible working! They offer some fantastic perks, including language courses, local partnerships, fitness allowance, free drinks and snacks, social activities and much more!
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply with your CV or get in touch for more information.
By responding to this job advertisement you authorise Hanover Recruitment to act on your behalf as a recruitment agency / employment business, and you are aware of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website hanrec.com