Software Application Developer
Unique opportunity for a Software Application Developer to be part of a stealth collaboration in the aviation sector, focusing on the digitalisation of the in-cabin experience!
You'll join a rapidly-growing and international team in Hamburg, where you'll be given the opportunity to make a real impact in this exciting joint venture!
- Developing software for applications of Linux-based in-flight entertainment and cabin management systems (IFE/CMS)
- Developing new applications that enable a complex IFE/CMS system to function autonomously
- Preparing and testing technical specifications for software and system architectures
- Technical communication with internal and external software suppliers
- Providing innovative solutions to unique challenges
What you're great at:
- University or polytechnic degree, ideally in computer or software engineering, or similar
- Expert level skills in some of the following programming languages or frameworks: C/C++, Linux Shell scripts, Qt/QML, Java, Spring/Boot, Python, SQL/NoSQL Databases
- Solid skills in the development of applications on Linux operating systems
- Experience of development and implementation of module and unit tests
- Knowledge of microservice architecture, REST APIs, Container Based Technology and common development tools is desirable
- Creative, flexible with quick perception and conceptual skills
- Solid analytical skills with the ability to structure, arrange and plan complex work procedures and issues
- Ability to communicate clearly in English, both in verbal and written (technical) form
- Ability to work in a team and thrive under pressure
- Willingness to take up national and international assignments
- Willingness to undertake further vocational training
- Knowledge of agile methods
They offer loads of great perks and benefits, including flexible working, pension scheme, capital forming benefits, transport allowance and much more!
If you think this is the right fit for your skills and are keen to discuss this opportunity further, apply with your CV today!
By responding to this job advertisement you authorise Hanover Recruitment to act on your behalf as a recruitment agency / employment business, and you are aware of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website hanrec.com