This is a fantastic opportunity for an EPM/SAP BFC Consultant to gain valuable SAP BPC experience and accreditation, with an innovative consultancy in London!
This consultancy is known for its commitment to quality and has an excellent reputation. You'll be working on some of the UK's largest SAP BPC projects and cutting edge cloud based EPM implementations, alongside a team of talented specialists. As SAP BPC is one of the most in demand EPM skillsets, this is an opportunity to cross train, gain certification, and project/team management experience too!
What you're great at:
- Hands-on experience as an EPM Consultant
- Full lifecycle experience in SAP BFC, Cognos Planning, TM1, Hyperion HFM or Planning or Essbase, Tagetik, Jedox, D/EPM, OneStream, Anaplan etc
- Finance degree or ACMA, ACCA, CIMA, ACA, FCA ETC
- Exceptional communication skills and consulting aptitude
- Passion for the latest technology advances in SAP
- 25 days' holiday
- Contributory Group Pension
- Private health cover
- Life insurance
This company offers a great work/life balance, and truly places a focus on their people's development. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply with your CV or get in touch to find out more!
By responding to this job advertisement you authorise Hanover Recruitment to act on your behalf as a recruitment agency / employment business, and you are aware of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website hanrec.com