BI Azure Business Analyst
We're looking for a BI Azure Business Analyst to join a public sector health organisation in Greater Manchester, to support the implementation of a new Azure Data Platform that will facilitate the consumption and processing of big data! This contract is deemed outside IR35 and is expected to run up to 24 months.
You will be supporting the design of Azure Data Platform Architecture to minimise ongoing revenue costs, ensuring the implementation of the platform is to defined policy and design. This includes any required app development.
- Comprehensive understand of the Azure platform
- Experience of high and low level architectural design of modern data platforms
- Practical knowledge of networking and infrastructure to support discussions with related digital functions
- Broad experience and knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform
- Competency in the development of PowerShell and general business application development
- Experience of the full software development life cycle in the context of data warehousing
- Knowledge of CD/CI in the context of data warehousing
- Bonus points for previous experience within the public sector
This is an opportunity to work on an exciting project and be part of a large-scale transformation! If this sounds like the right fit for your skills and experience, please apply with your CV today!
By responding to this job advertisement you authorise Hanover Recruitment to act on your behalf as a recruitment agency / employment business, and you are aware of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website hanrec.com