Microsoft BI Lead Consultant
Join a leading consultancy and one of the best Microsoft Gold Partners in the UK! This is an opportunity for an experienced Microsoft BI Lead Consultant to join an organisation that truly looks after its people, offering fantastic flexibility alongside other great benefits!
This is a home based role within the UK, with travel to client sites as necessary.
The right person for this role will be highly motivated, technically excellent and keen to join a talented and very successful professional services delivery team. You'll have Microsoft BI Consulting experience with a proven track record of delivering data warehouse and reporting solutions, along with the confidence to lead projects and engage stakeholders at all levels.
- Working with clients to identify and prioritise business requirements, including running design workshops, controlling the scope, producing functional requirements documentation and technical specifications
- Accurately estimating projects, addressing any differences in estimate between the proposal and requirements analysis, managing project plans, securing resources and ensuring the plan reconciles
- Managing consultants throughout projects, providing guidance, mentoring and leadership
- Proactively identifying/mitigating issues and taking responsibility for project quality by quality assuring your own and others' work
- Designing and managing component testing, UA testing, deployment and handover to the internal support team
- 3+ years' experience leading medium sized projects from start to finish idependently
- Experience of multiple technologies with a detailed understanding of Data Engineering within the Microsoft Azure platform, specifically Azure SQL and SQL DW, Azure Data Factory, Microsoft Power BI and DAX
- Knowledge of on premise Microsoft technologies such as SSIS, SSRS, SSAS etc.
- Knowledge and experience project management methodology, including Prince 2 and Agile
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please apply with your CV or get in touch to learn more!
By responding to this job advertisement you authorise Hanover Recruitment to act on your behalf as a recruitment agency / employment business, and you are aware of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website hanrec.com