Content Operations Specialist
Are you an experienced Content Operations Specialist with a talent for creating and managing processes that drive operational excellence?
Join a leading data analytics company in an integral role, where you'll establish best practices for marketing content management across a variety of channels and audiences!
What you'll be doing:
- Managing, maintaining and enhancing content management operations and related development tools and processes
- Developing systems and best practices for creating and distributing content, as well as re purposing existing content
- Managing content workflows from creation through to publishing, ensuring adherence to content strategy and defined themes
- Defining and managing content operations KPIs, reporting performance to leadership where necessary
- Keeping process documentation updated and leading continuous improvement initiatives to optimise current content systems and processes
- Maintaining content development flow, ensuring deadlines and objectives are met
- Liaising with the wider Marketing Operations and IT teams to ensure content availability across platforms, and managing the content publishing process
What you're great at:
- Degree level education or related qualification
- Solid track record of B2B content management experience, with at least some experience managing content for a software or technology company, or in a related scientific field
- Experience in social and content management with working knowledge of content management systems and tools
- Exceptional project management and organisational skills, with high attention to detail and quality in your work.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously within tight timescales
- Strong understanding of marketing analytics, with the ability to present data effectively
- Ability to work effectively both independently and collaboratively with dispersed teams
This is a company known for its fantastic culture and career development opportunities! If this sounds like the right fit for your experience, please apply with your CV or get in touch for more information.
By responding to this job advertisement you authorise Hanover Recruitment to act on your behalf as a recruitment agency / employment business, and you are aware of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website hanrec.com