An award-winning software company in the cyber-security space is looking for a Solutions Architect to join their team in Cambridge!
This company is on a mission to protect people with innovative solutions that provide optimal connected device security. You'll work on really interesting projects that will truly change the way people, things and services interact!
You'll be leading the design process for solutions across data centre, device components, cloud and firmware, to ensure security and functional product needs are met.
- Working with technology experts to understand product requirements, and creating user stories and use cases as part of the deliver process
- Creating customer-facing technical materials including documentation and training
- Supporting the wider engineering team in the creation of plans, code reviews and test specifications
You're a team player who thrives in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment! You're highly organised, taking a problem-solving approach to your work.
- Degree level education or the equivalent experience
- Extensive experience designing secure systems, with the ability to create end-to-end designs for complex features that span various technologies and domains
- Experience with: cloud technology, server/data centres, iOS and/or Android devices, and secure firmware
- Experience with Java and C
- Certification or practical experience in AWS, TOGAF, CISSP-ISSAP is desireable
- Ability to work effectively both autonomously and with dispersed colleagues
Is this the type of project you're looking for? If you think you would be a great fit, please apply with your CV or get in touch for more information.
By responding to this job advertisement you authorise Hanover Recruitment to act on your behalf as a recruitment agency / employment business, and you are aware of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website hanrec.com