PR and Influencer Marketing Manager
An industry-leading digital platform with millions of customers worldwide, is looking for an ambitious PR and Influencer Marketing Manager with Arabic language skills to join their team in Berlin!
This is an opportunity to exchange ideas, develop creative concepts and implement engaging campaigns for a range of exciting projects on an international scale!
What you'll be doing:
By executing effective communications strategies, you'll establish expert brand positioning across a variety of markets. You'll create engaging, out-of-the-box content to fuel local brand growth, as well as create a set of PR and influencer marketing best practices that can be localised and implemented across all markets.
- Using data to ensure maximum impact from PR and influencer marketing campaigns, tracking and measuring results
- Collaborating with internal teams to define campaign objectives, budgets, KPIs and reporting for ongoing evaluation and optimisation
- Develop standard research and insight methodology to match personas to influencers and their communities
- Identifying, researching and utilising the latest tech platforms in the PR and influencer space for effective campaign management and analysis
- Managing multiple projects based on local needs, and consulting with local managers through regular calls, performance reviews and support
You're an excellent communicator, with the ability to tell compelling stories supported by data in a simple manner. You're a team player, with the ability to create a fun, inspirational environment where you can mentor individuals to help them grow.
- 4+ years experience in PR or communications, or currently an active influencer with an established network
- Arabic language skills, or extensive experience working in these markets
- Experience in a PR agency, or managing influencer marketing in house
- Ability to deliver strategic solutions and eager to get hands-on in bringing those solutions to life
- Understanding of media and the news cycle with success in achieving coverage across various media segments
- Data-driven and detail oriented, with strong organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities avoiding delays
- Knowledge of industry trends and trendsetters
- Fluent in English with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
The fun stuff:
You'll join a dynamic and collaborative international working environment, where learning is supported with training initiatives and your own yearly education budget! In addition to regular team events, they offer free language classes and sport activities, as well as drinks and snacks to keep you going throughout the day.
This is a great opportunity to push your own boundaries, and reach a rapidly growing, international audience with your work! If this sounds like the right fit, apply with your CV or get in touch for more information.
By responding to this job advertisement you authorise Hanover Recruitment to act on your behalf as a recruitment agency / employment business, and you are aware of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website hanrec.com