A world-leading entertainment brand is looking for a savvy Marketing Manager with cross border experience to oversee the European market for one of their biggest gaming brands!
This is an important role that will be supporting the vision and strategy for the European region, creating and executing marketing tactics for the brand and its related products. You'll be leading two direct reports and liaising with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, to ensure all aspects of acquisition and play strategy are covered, and that the brand is leveraged across all platforms.
To be considered for this role, it's essential you have experience marketing an online gaming product or brand, for an entertainment-oriented company. Sound like you? Read on!
- Working with the EU Marketing Director to create a multi-year strategy for the brand and recommending objectives for regional marketing activities
- Creating compelling marketing campaigns and ensuring the timely delivery of necessary assets to the appropriate marketing agency and/or internal stakeholders
- Recommending channels, partners, platforms and criteria for media investment, investigating and implementing new opportunities for events, influencers and/or television
- Developing the PR strategy and tactics for European markets and supporting regional teams in strategy execution
- Managing the planning, launch and support of all digital products across Europe
- Regular reporting on all key metrics for marketing, website and digital products, recommending improvements and addressing any issues
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a marketing leadership role, with significant experience marketing a gaming or entertainment-focused brand
- Experience working in a multi-national company and managing across borders
- Deep knowledge and experience in digital, social media and influencer marketing
- Motivational leader with exceptional communication skills
- Deadline and results-driven, with strong organisational skills
The company has a vibrant and engaging culture, and offers fantastic perks, a great bonus and flexible working! If you're a team player with a positive attitude, and someone who thrives working in cross-functional teams, we want to hear from you!
Apply with your CV, or get in touch for more information.
By responding to this job advertisement you authorise Hanover Recruitment to act on your behalf as a recruitment agency / employment business, and you are aware of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website hanrec.com