International SEO Manager
A fast-growing e-commerce company in the travel space is looking for a driven and content-focused International SEO Manager to join their team in Hamburg! This well funded company boasts flat hierarchies, fantastic leadership, innovative tech and an excellent company culture!
As International SEO Manager, you'll be working across 9 markets and collaborating closely with everyone in the business from IT to Marketing to Sales! It's an exciting time to join this team, as you'll play a critical role in shaping the company as it continues to grow!
What you'll be doing:
- Managing and monitoring organic performance of worldwide entities
- Collecting, interpreting and evaluating SEO relevant data including Search Console, Ahrefs and crawl reports
- Creating concepts and requirement documents to improve organic performance
- Improving cross-departmental SEO understanding, including implementing SEO workshops
What you're great at:
- Degree in the field of informatics, marketing or communication
- Several years' hands-on experience in SEO (international SEO preferred but not essential)
- Fluency in English, German would be a plus
- Experienced SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console, Sistrix, etc.
- A proven KPI track record and result-oriented, analytical mindset
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation support
- Professional development
- Grants for public transport
- Free drinks & fruits
- Travel & shopping discounts
- Company sports, team & company events on a regular basis
If you want to work in a motivational environment for a successful e-commerce brand and think this would be the right role for you, apply with your CV today!40
By responding to this job advertisement you authorise Hanover Recruitment to act on your behalf as a recruitment agency / employment business, and you are aware of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website hanrec.com