The company is moving to microservices with new UI architecture, and you'll be joining a scrum team to help define future architecture, features and development!
The tech stack:
- MySQL, Postgres, InfluxDB, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch, Redshift, Redis
- GitHub, AWS, Kubernetes, Marathon/Mesos, Prometheus, Grafana, Docker, Terraform, Packer, Jira, Confluence, xUnit, Redis, Nginx
- Bootstrap, jQuery, Sass, AngularJS, React, Vue.js
- Kafka, Kinesis, Spark
What you're great at:
- Around 8 years' experience in frontend development, ideally fullstack
- 4 years' experience building enterprise JS applications
- Expert level knowledge in HTML5 and CSS3, with knowledge of VueJS or React and building modular frontend applications
- Experience defining and working with Backend API's
- Experience with test-driven development and CI/CD building tools
- Bonus points for backend experience with Java or PHP, and experience with Docker
Benefits and perks:
- Free drinks, espresso, cereals, fruits and more!
- Beer Fridays
- Break-out areas with table tennis and Play Station
- Monthly breakfasts
- Quarterly team events
- Hackathons and tech networking events
- Opportunity to participate in training, seminars and conferences
This is a company where your ideas and efforts matter, and you'll have a real opportunity to make a big impact! If you're a talented developer and strong team player, and think this could be a great fit for you, apply with your CV or get in touch for more info!
By responding to this job advertisement you authorise Hanover Recruitment to act on your behalf as a recruitment agency / employment business, and you are aware of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website hanrec.com