Senior Full Stack Developer
A leading global ecommerce company is looking for a Senior Fullstack Developer to join their international team in Berlin!
With teams based all over the world, they offer a diverse and dynamic work environment with an open culture and the opportunity to take your career to the next level! You'll be joining one of their scrum teams using a modern tech stack and agile processes to help define future features, architecture and development!
The tech stack:
- MySQL, Postgres, InfluxDB, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch, Redshift, Redis
- GitHub, AWS, Kubernetes, Marathon/Mesos, Prometheus, Grafana, Docker, Terraform, Packer, Jira, Confluence, xUnit, Redis, Nginx
- Bootstrap, jQuery, Sass, AngularJS, React, Vue.js
- Kafka, Kinesis, Spark
- 8 years' experience in software development, with 4 years' experience in large scale services
- Solid experience with backend object oriented programming languages, Java or PHP
- Experience with component based frontend technologies such as VueJS or ReactJS
- Good knowledge of SQL with experience of relational databases
- Experience with Docker
- Bonus points for experience with AWS stack and working with multiple programming languages
- Free snacks, drinks, coffee, fruits and more!
- Beer Fridays
- Monthly company breakfasts
- Quarterly team events
- Break-out areas with table tennis and Play Station
- Tech events, networking opportunities and hackathons
- Professional development opportunities - conferences, training and seminars
This is an opportunity to make a big impact, playing an important role in solving complex problems and shaping the company-wide strategy! If you're a team player looking to join a fast-paced global eccomerce innovator, apply with your CV today!
By responding to this job advertisement you authorise Hanover Recruitment to act on your behalf as a recruitment agency / employment business, and you are aware of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website hanrec.com