UX/UI Design Lead - Paris
Exciting opportunity for a UX/UI Design Lead to join a leading transformation consultancy in the heart of Paris!
Are you a keen problem solver who loves tackling complex design challenges, putting the user at the heart of everything you do? A talented team of digital transformation experts are looking for a UX/UI Design Lead to join their team in Paris!
Working closely with a team of digital experts and occasionally on-site with clients, you'll lead the creation of transformative digital products and services. You will own clients' UX and design problems; from defining business objectives and KPIs, through to evolving and improving their customer experience in a way that meets user needs and drives business results!
What you'll be doing:
- Defining user profiles, needs and stories for UX and CX to inform solutions, taking user and market research into account
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to benchmark client UX against competitors and identify opportunities to improve the user experience
- Creating customer journeys and prototypes to solve difficult UX problems, working around constraints to achieve users' goals
- Working with product managers to help define roadmaps and backlog of features prioritised by business value
- Considering how design solutions impact on factors beyond user needs, and working to balance competing requirements
- Working with product owners to measure and improve UX based on quantitative and qualitative feedback
- 5 years' experience across digital UX/UI or in a product management capacity
- Complete fluency in both French and English is essential for this role
- Exceptional UX and UI skills, with the ability to design and improve web, mobile and app products
- Experience working on eccommerce, retail and other digital services with a proven track record of creating effective user journeys, improved though data-driven insight
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to collaborate with client teams to develop products that meet common user goals and needs
- Experience working within an agile and product management driven business, with knowledge of associated methodologies
This is an opportunity to join a talented and supportive team, with a very strong bonus structure and regular training sessions! You'll also have the opportunity to work across France, the UK and elsewhere in Europe, with two team building trips hosted each year.
If this role sounds like a great match for your skills and experience, we'd love to hear from you! Please apply with your CV.
By responding to this job advertisement you authorise Hanover Recruitment to act on your behalf as a recruitment agency / employment business, and you are aware of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website hanrec.com