Senior Java Engineer
A world leading entertainment group is looking for a Senior Java Engineer to join their digital hub in London! This is a high-profile role where you'll play an important part in building new platforms, tools and features across the entire digital product suite, and sharing your knowledge with junior members of the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong hands-on Java Engineer, who is keen to work with a modern tech stack on a range of cool products that include apps, broadcasting tools and analytics platforms.
What makes you great for this role:
- Proven experience in Java based software development team
- Knowledge of Spring and ORM
- An advocate of the DevOps model, with experience of tools, techniques and system administration on a Linux platform
- Utisling tooling and approaches like TDD, BDD, continuous delivery and Git, building pipelines to ensure product delivery is routine and safe
- Experience using cloud platforms (AWS)
- Knowledge of modern development tools and techniques with an interest in learning about new frameworks, architectures, emerging technologies and strategies
- Experience working as part of an Agile team, along with tools like Confluence and Jira
- Ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical people
This company truly looks after its people and their development. In addition to a competitive salary and basic package, they offer a range of flexible benefits so employees can choose what works best for them!
If this sounds like the right fit, please apply with your CV or get in touch for more information.
By responding to this job advertisement you authorise Hanover Recruitment to act on your behalf as a recruitment agency / employment business, and you are aware of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website hanrec.com