React/React Native Engineer
We're hiring a React/React Native Engineer to join a well backed and fast-growing startup, that is part of a renowned global brand! This is an opportunity to own the frontend development on all mobile products that are both internal and external facing, in a company that is set to become a game changer in its field!
You'll be joining a small product team continuing development based on learnings from a successful pilot, and playing an important role in the company's growth! They follow agile development principles, collaborating closely with each other and keeping the users at the heart of everything they do.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with solid React/React Native experience working across multiple devices, who's looking to step into a role with leadership influence and help guide the team to produce exceptional apps!
- Leading the development of an Android tablet app implemented using React Native and Expo
- Developing a robust offline first experience
- Improving the build process and deployment to allow the delivery of features and fixes to customers quickly
- Collaborating with a team of engineers, designers and key stakeholders to deliver empowering user experiences
- Communicating ideas with cross-functional teams in an effective manner, and working to understand the constraints within which the product must work
What you're great at:
- At least 3 years' experience as a mobile and/or web interface developer
- Experience using React Native to build exceptional mobile apps
- Some experience with designing/building offline first mobile applications
- Experience with state management libraries like Redux
- An understanding of working with REST or GraphQL APIs is desireable
The tech stack:
- Mobile App - React Native, Expo, TypeScript, Jest, React Native Testing Library, Android, GraphQL
- Web Frontend - React, TypeScript, Jest, TestCafe, GraphQL
- Backend - Python, Postgresql, Redis, GraphQL, Docker, Heroku
- Competitive salary & bonus
- Private health cover
- 11% pension contribution
- Flexible working
- 27 days' holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Your choice of a range of additional benefits ie. enhanced healthcare, buy/sell holiday, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme, etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and develop professionally, working on projects which meaningfully improve people's lives! If this sounds like the right fit for you, please apply with your CV or get in touch for more information.
By responding to this job advertisement you authorise Hanover Recruitment to act on your behalf as a recruitment agency / employment business, and you are aware of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website hanrec.com