Product Design Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity to exercise your creativity and challenge the status quo? A global tech company is looking for a talented Product Design Manager to join them in the heart of Berlin!
What you'll be doing:
You'll be managing and mentoring a small team of product designers, strengthening user-centricity throughout the design and development processes. You'll create amazing experiences with engaging UX and UI patterns led by best practices, ensuring high business and user impact.
- Managing multiple work streams and optimising processes with an agile development mindset
- Incorporating data analysis and feedback into testing, supporting concept validation
- Implementing a global design toolkit and library through user and product requirements
- Communicating user needs and design rationale to stakeholders
- Collaborating with other design teams and contributing to the global design community and taking a hands-on approach to concept development
What you're great at:
You're a creative problem solver, with a passion for understanding user needs. Your portfolio will demonstrate a user-centered design approach, highlighting your problem solving skills and great attention to detail.
- Degree level education in a UX related field
- Thorough knowledge in UX or UI with solid foundational skills in both
- 5 years' experience in interaction/visual design, with some management experience
- Significant experience designing and shipping for web and mobile apps/services
- Experience working with Sketch, inVision is essential
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to lead and influence discussions, promote design solutions and adapt practices
- Experience working in a scrum team in a technical role or within a technical team
- Bonus points for design system experience!
You'll be joining a multi-cultural team in an dynamic and collaborative environment. This is a company known for its fantastic culture, and these are just some of the amazing perks they offer:
- Flexible working hours, with the option to work from home
- Significant education budget for professional development
- Regular meetups, hackathons, parties and sports
- Free language classes and in-house training events
- A range of well-being perks - massages, yoga classes, nap room, etc.
If this sounds like the challenge you're looking for, we want to hear from you! Apply with your CV or get in touch for more information.
By responding to this job advertisement you authorise Hanover Recruitment to act on your behalf as a recruitment agency / employment business, and you are aware of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website hanrec.com