Senior Frontend Developer
A global company committed to innovation in the renewables space is looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join their team! You'll take ownership for the frontend in a new digital team, building products using an iterative approach influenced by data insight and customer feedback.
Throughout its growth the company has maintained its entrepreneurial spirit, and in this role you will have the freedom to shape new digital applications across wider business streams!
What you'll be doing:
- Taking ownership of frontend technology
- Using the latest technologies to build a component based, interactive application
- Collaborating closely with the UI/UX and technology owners to prototype new features
- Building and maintaining an asset library
- Outgoing, with the empathy required to understand customer needs and requirements
- Thoughtful but quick decision maker, ensuring a good balance between development velocity and code quality
- Keen learner who keeps up to date with emerging technology and best practice
- Flexibility to work outside of standard office hours as part of a global team and open to international travel
- Degree in Computer Science or related domain, or 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience working on a web platform building for multiple devices and configurations
- Experience with APIs and end-to-end testing, with consideration for web performance and security
- Solid experience with CSS3 and HTML5
- Experience with version control systems
- Experience with D3.js or other charting libraries
This company truly cares about making a difference in everything it does! They offer employees a highly competitive package, along with professional development, international work opportunities and benefits that support a healthy work/life balance!
If you love coding, and have a passion for building products that provide the best possible user experience, we want to hear from you! Apply with your CV or get in touch for more information.
By responding to this job advertisement you authorise Hanover Recruitment to act on your behalf as a recruitment agency / employment business, and you are aware of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website hanrec.com