A fast-growing digital solutions startup backed by a renowned global brand is looking for a Python Developer to join their team in London! This is a fantastic opportunity where you'll have the best of both worlds - the excitement and significant autonomy you get in a startup, combined with the security of an established brand.
You will own the backend infrastructure and architectural decisions in building a digital solution as it scales. This is a hands-on role that will be a great fit for someone who has worked with a variety of databases and understands AWS.
Their tech stack:
- Mobile App: React Native, Expo, TypeScript, Jest, React Native Testing Library, Android, GraphQL
- Web Frontend: React, TypeScript, Jest, TestCafe, GraphQL
- Backend: Python 3.6, Postgresql, Redis, GraphQL, Docker, Heroku, SqlAlchemy/Alembic
What you'll be doing:
- Implementing scalable and maintainable backend services
- Building solid APIs to support frontend
- Utilising a proactive and responsive approach to problem-solving
- Collaborating with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers and key stakeholders to communicate ideas and deliver empowering user experiences
What you're great at:
- Expert in Python API development
- Experience in setting the technical direction of a product
- Experience using PostgreSQL and optimising performance
- Experience working in a Cloud environment; AWS or similar
- Experience with automated testing and CI processes
- Experience with devops and automated deployments
- Bonus points for experience with logistics and internal operations tools and/or developing GraphQL APIs
- Competitive salary & bonus
- Private healthcare
- 11% pension contribution
- Flexible working
- 27 days' holiday (plus bank holidays)
- A range of flexible benefits to choose from: buy/sell holiday, season ticket loans, cycle to work etc.
They follow agile development practices, collaborating closely within the team and keeping users at the centre of everything they do.
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply with your CV or get in touch to find out more.
By responding to this job advertisement you authorise Hanover Recruitment to act on your behalf as a recruitment agency / employment business, and you are aware of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website hanrec.com