Customer Support Agent
We're looking for a Customer Support Agent to join an exciting, growth-focused fintech in London! This is an opportunity for someone with loads of energy, who's looking to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in to a fast-growing startup!
You'll be the first point of contact for customers, answering chat queries, emails and calls. This is a role that will be integral to product development, as you will have first-hand experience dealing with and understanding product users!
What you'll be doing:
- Providing support to customers through email, chat and phone, acting as a guide to the product and solving issues
- Managing online reviews, flagging and solving any issues
- Prioritising various support requests that come through, determining urgency and escalating or directing them to the appropriate team member
- Identifying and analysing emerging patterns in customer exchanges to help improve the product
- Assisting in ad-hoc administrative duties
- Customer service experience (a financial services background is a plus!)
- A real people person with fantastic listening skills, loads of patience and the ability to build relationships with many different types of people
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to take complex situations and explain them simply
- Fantastic problem solving skills, with the ability to think quickly on your feet
- Solid computer skills with the ability to learn new applications quickly
- Highly proficient in English, with excellent written grammar and spelling
You'll be joining a fantastic team, in a dynamic environment with loads of opportunity for learning and progression. They are located in a great office, with free drinks, snacks, social events and more!
If you have solid customer service experience in a similar startup or financial services setting, and are looking to advance your career with an exciting fintech, we want to hear from you!
Please apply with your CV, or get in touch for more information.
By responding to this job advertisement you authorise Hanover Recruitment to act on your behalf as a recruitment agency / employment business, and you are aware of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website hanrec.com