Senior Product Designer
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Product Designer to join a Berlin based, rapidly expanding tech company that has all the benefits of an innovative startup along with the security of a large business!
This is a role where you can take real ownership, and be inspired by your skilled colleagues. They even have a 'Design Breakfast' where designers can meet up to share ideas and concepts!
You'll lead and execute all phases of the design process, including research, concept design, prototypes, validation, production ready designs, usability testing and final implementation. You'll be managing multiple work streams so there's great scope to develop your skills.
- Communicating customer/user narrative to an interdisciplinary team
- Incorporating data analysis and feedback through experimentation to validation of concepts and experience paradigms
- Incorporating UX best practices and creating engaging UX / UI patterns to contribute to outstanding experiences
- Ensuring implementation quality of the product meets design requirements
- Contributing to and supporting global UX patterns and toolkits
- Inspiring creativity and challenging established thinking
- Collaborating with multiple stakeholders in your cross-functional team to improve the product offering and user experience
- Identifying and establishing UX/industry best practices within your team and across the wider business
What you're great at:
In this fast-paced, dynamic environment, you'll need the ability to maintain a structured working style, with strong prioritisation and time management. You'll have a self-motivated personality with a proactive attitude, that you'll use to empower and motivate your team.
- Minimum BA Degree in a UX-related field or the equivalent practical experience
- Experience working with Sketch, inVision, Adobe, prototyping tools is essential
- Fluency in English required
- Demonstrated excellence in UX or UI and solid skills in both
- 5+ years of experience in product/interaction design in a high performance and consumer-focused organisation
- Extensive experience in designing and shipping for Android and iOS apps (working with cross-platform requirements)
- A user-centred design portfolio demonstrating keen problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working in scrum teams and comfortable working within tech teams
- Flexible working hours
- English as working language. For applicants from abroad: relocation package and German lessons
- Squad structure - working in one of 8 cross functional teams
- Regular workshops and design books library to broaden your skills
- Pension scheme
- Corporate discounts
- Regular office parties and team events
- Nice work environment with fun extras such as table tennis, PlayStation room and free language classes!
Join an international working atmosphere of cross-cultural teams, collaborating in a goal-oriented environment with great career opportunities! Apply with your CV or get in touch for more information.
By responding to this job advertisement you authorise Hanover Recruitment to act on your behalf as a recruitment agency / employment business, and you are aware of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website hanrec.com