Principal Technology Consultant
Join an award-winning Manchester consultancy providing technical due diligence and other leading-edge services to a wide range of clients! Due to its continued growth, the company is now looking for a Principal Technology Consultant to join their multi-disciplinary team in their Manchester office.
This is a role that could suit a variety of technical backgrounds, whether you have experience as a Technical Consultant, CTO, Engineering Manager, or Delivery Manager. In addition to thorough technical knowledge, it's essential that you have exceptional stakeholder management skills as you'll be dealing with a range of senior leadership teams from both established corporations and high growth scale ups.
You'll be providing general technical development expertise to clients, taking responsibility for the overall project strategy and delivery. Core responsibilities will include quality of delivery, continuous improvement, technical R&D and mentoring more junior members of the team.
- Supporting pre-sale, reviewing proposals, reviewing pre-site information and conducting necessary R&D
- Acting as the technical lead during workshops
- Contributing to technical content of reports
- Supporting the wider team with training and knowledge transfer for relevant tech topics
- Delivering in-portfolio work
- Maintaining effective communication with clients, meeting response SLA's
- Conducting QA reviews for other consultants
- Contributing to on-going improvements and supporting the development of services
This a role that requires a dynamic and adaptable individual with a consultative approach, who works well with ambiguity. You'll have strong technical knowledge, fantastic stakeholder management skills and experience working with demanding clients, ideally in the PE or VC space.
- Excellent consulting skills and a passion for technology
- Broad and deep understanding of technology with experience working across multiple businesses and industry sectors
- Ability to effectively evaluate people, process and technology
- An understanding of how companies grow and scale, quickly and sustainably
- Ability to collaborate in a small and talented team with a flat structure
- Flexible working
- 25 days' holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Professional development
- Cycle to work scheme
- Social events and more!
This is an opportunity to play a key role in shaping the future of a fast-growing business! Up for the challenge? Apply with your CV or get in touch for more information.
By responding to this job advertisement you authorise Hanover Recruitment to act on your behalf as a recruitment agency / employment business, and you are aware of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website hanrec.com